Sunday, September 21, 2008

OLIVER KOLETZKI! King of The Cave!

photo by www.myspace.com/andrejdallmann


Mr Koletski played an absolutely killer set @ Chinese Laundry in a room called the cave (because its covered in sandstone bricks and really sound and feels like a cave!)

Slightly retro jacking techno was the order of the hour that I was there...His probably on his way now to SPICE (its 4am right now!), an after-hours party here in Sydney where a lot of the internationals do surprise gigs that apparently go insane! I was talking to his 'carer' and he reckons Sir Koletski will hit the decks @ 6am so unfortunately I will have to wait till next time to see him as other commitments got the better of me...

Will endvour to post up some of the tracks I heard tommorow but on the whole most of his set was on viynl! Im guessing a lot of 'german techno promos jar!'..

No comments:

Post a Comment