drum roll..........................................its the
Yaeh! Weekend guide was meant to come out on thursday but a giraffe ate my roof..
SO we have a great weekend ahead jam packed full of things but I'll just name a few places where great music, venue and people dominate!
- InTheMix50 Month which has being a huge celebration every weekend at a different club with different DJs from the ITM top 50 list! This week SUBLIME. Longest running club night in the world and infamous among Sydney Siders its place for all your trance, hard dance, dubstep and breakbeat fix! myspace.com/clubsublime
- Eat Musik 'Classics' Party - Great party offering some of the best tech-house, minimal and techno DJs Sydney has to offer. This week none-other than international Sydney star Robbie Lowe. If dont know him..tsk tsk. Myspace here. September’s Eat Musik is a tribute to the tune’s that have stood the test of time – the classics. Expect classics from across the entire spectrum and timeline of dance music.
- Bel Air Miami @ Candys - Mercy Arms farewell show is the head liner but more importantly up- and coming DJs will be on the bill before and after in both rooms. Zuology and Lets Play DJs from 4am are the ones to see! Also ones a mate of mine haha but seriously check it out if your there
- SPICE @ Bunker - this one JUST IN!
BJORN WILKE last Sydney set (playing @ 5am @ Bunker), the man originally from Germany will be moving back after spending some time in Sydney. Its being great having him here definitly adding to the tech-house and techno scene and the last time I saw him it was a great set. Expect nothing but the lastest tech and minimal from Germany, Australia and abroad...
- Transmission - One of Sydneys and Australias biggest trance/hard-house events kick off tonight @ Olympic Sports Centre. My favourite Scot Project who I used to listen to during school is playing among many others.
- Moulin feat. Sam La More- This will be great one, his productions are top notch in the electro world and his sets a great too! Now living back in Sydney after a short stint in LA Sam La more is a must for those electro kiddies....
- Sunday School - Promoting ONLY up and coming Sydney DJs playing tech-house, techno and progressive. This seriously is an awesome night. Laidback for all those sat partyers, while in an awesome venue this party shows off how much good talent this city has to offer. A must for all you musos out there...
- TIJUANA Cartel Live @ Opera Bar 6pm-9pm. Perfect to relax in the arvo if your still in the city. Espeically considering the weather is awesome this weekend!
Sunday School! - Great party and awesome night, promoting quality up-coming DJ and composer talent in Sydney. Starts from 7PM with $3 drinks till 9 + FREE entry so really theres no excuse.
This sunday DJ's & Live acts for the Night are;