Friday, April 17, 2009

Mini-Interviews with Mic Doney & Darko

Another round of my mini-interview series. This time I chat to some local Sydney figures Mic Doney and Darko.

Even though this interview was shot a few months back I finally got around to posting it up. Mini-interview with Mic Doney who parts run and techno and minimal night called [The Box] here in Sydney as well as DJs and recently started producing.

The interview gives insight into the concept and past line-ups of The Box and what Michael being up to over the last year.




For my first interview with a Visual artist, I chat to Sydney VJ Darko who has being slowly making a name for him self on the VJ scene here in Sydney, organising VJ meetups/jam sessions as well as being a resident VJ for Midi in the City nights as well as TECHnique techno nights.



Also check out Darko's great design blog Visgoria - Adventures In Aesthetics here.

And for up-coming Box line-ups check my gig guide or InTheMix

No comments:

Post a Comment