Massive weekend this Saturday as part of Stereosonic Festival we see Booka Shade and Carl Cox grace our fine city in what will be 2 very special shows. One because Carl is a legend and universally considered to be one of the best DJs on earth and he is also something of a DJ idol to me (and many haha) but also because he is playing an intimate gig in the beauty of the Arthouse with some of Sydney's Finest! Apparently with seriously vamped up production the night may verywell become as sort of mini-space-ibiza party!
But before that I'm also seeing (like many) Booka Shade performing live in what I have heard is one of the most amazing live electronica shows you can ever see!! With support from Japanese Popstars who, I have never heard of, this should be a great gig none the less!
Then we have Harbourlife which sold out in like 10mins but with Felix and DJ Sneak I'm sure it will be mayhem.
Not to forget KINK ft. Sydneys rising start Defined By Rhythm and Sunday School ft. up-coming DJs in vast city..oh and Smut, the infamous Sydney Sunday night....
So GET IN IT!
- Booka Shade Live - Enmore Theatre
- Carl Cox & Friends - Arthouse
- KINK ft. Defined By Rythm - nevermind
- Club Club ft. Kazu Kimura - Chines Laundry
- HARBOUR LIFE ft. Felix Da Housecat & DJ Sneak - Sydney Harbour
- Sunday School - Bunker Bar - Upcoming DJs check post below!
- Pacha Sunset Sessions - Cargo - should be interesting, just local talent playing I bleieve + oh and Pacha Girls ;)
- Smut - nevermind - Over the years there has been a night that has played host to scores of the worlds best local and international djs as well as providing a haven for the kids who wouldnt stay home on a sunday night and now one of Sydneys best kept secrets returns..