Thursday, March 19, 2009
Gig Guide (20th-22nd March)
Wow as if Arpiar on Sunday wasn't enough the silly season continues with a whole plethora of amazing gigs this weekend.
My picks; secret beach party check fbgroup on fri for details. Raresh on Saturday (discounted entry send those names to sydneylovestechno.blogspot.com!) or if you like SCSI-9 at a warehouse, again check fb group for details.
Of course Sunday is the big afternoon with Raresh, Pedro & Rhadoo cruising around Syd Harbour as well as The Canyons on top deck to deliver some new disco.
- Techno Beach Party ft. Murat Kilic, Mattt & Tomas - check on Friday for full info/the usual channels - completely dependant on weather
Sat 21st March
- Raresh at KINK - club nevermind - email names to email@example.com for discounted entry
-Trigger presented by Swarm - Bunker Bar - Huge line-up of new locals, definite good night-out
- SCSI-9 & locals - Warehouse Party check FB for venue released on the night
- Paradise Lost - Secret Warehouse party
- Headhunter @ Civic Underground - Dubstep anyone?
Sun 22nd March,
- Circoloco Cruise ft. AR:PI:AR - limited discounted tickets available email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rhadoo, Pedro & SCSI-9 @ Pulse Radio AfterParty - LadyLux - If you miss the boat catch this party as its sure to be off the hook
-Thurs 26th March - Space Cadets! - Bunker Bar beneath The Bourbon