drum roll..........................................its the
Okay first up this weekend is very good..no its RIDICULOUSLY GOOD!!! With the advent of a state-of-the-art new boutique night club opening, return of the infamous Sydney Saturday night party KINK, Lost Baggage and Parklife all in one amazing long weekend so here are my picks:
- Locodisco @ Nevermind - its funky, its new, and importantly ITS AT NEVERMIND! The club we have being waiting a little over a year to open its doors is finally opening this friday! Expect nothing but the best in techno from 2 Melbourn exports and Sydneys very own Matt & Tomass... Nevermind, amazing new lighting array and world class speaker system imported from the UK and the first club in Australia to have it fully installed we are talking an awesome night.. But get thier early kiddes becuase this place as limited capacity and it will be at capacity all night long!
- KINK @ Nevermind Feat. Murat Kilic : Did you just read my rant about Nevermind above? Well here it is sydney finally after a years break Kink can truley return to the venue it was made for...and with a new minimal & techno direction..Murat Kilic is seriously good Sydney producer and its great to see some well deserved spot light on this local talent only Launch of what is easily seen as one of the best club nights in town!
- PARKLIFE!! If your luckenough to have a tick then I HATE YOU! Parklife is one of Sydneys best festivals in my opinion with awesome line-up..www.fuzzy.com.au
- Lost Baggage! - Best techno party with an underground party vibe but big names. This time around its YOUSEF & PAUL RITCH!!!!!! Huge techno/tech-house/electro producers and DJ's this one will be huge
- Smut @ Nevermind - Surprise international for this one but who? Me thinks possibly diplo or 2manydjs from Parklife????