Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tom Clark this sat! @ KINK



Hey guys quick heads up as my blogs have not being coming the usual amount I think without I doubt the BEST gig in town this weekend is this Sat @ KINK who have teamed up with Pulse Radio to bring us Tom Clark of Highgrade records from Berlin. His not the 'biggest' Berlin star to have hit our shores but he sure is quality, I love his remix of Ung & Bastos - I Dont Eat and apparently his more housey than some of his Berlin counterparts so It will be an interesting night thats for sure! Expect nothing but quality for the first international to hit the decks of KINK @ nevermind...

Also just to say thanks for reading my blog mention "Syd Loves Techno" for discounted entry this sat!

Here some tunes from the man to give you a taste of what might be played

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

No comments:

Post a Comment